Mottoscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape private server. Owner: Hello Motto

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Message For Clint

Go down 
+3
Spartan
Clint Walker
fatyo123
7 posters
AuthorMessage
fatyo123
Epic Noob
Epic Noob

A Message For Clint Empty
PostSubject: A Message For Clint   A Message For Clint I_icon_minitime7/22/2009, 2:48 am

Dear Clint You are a bad owner because
you show no respect to co Q because he does most the work and you do nothing but sit on your butt
i mean think about it who added the skills Q that's right who can make people owner....
Q that's right who did the most work on the server Q when who fixed barrows and pest control Q did
now Clint why are you so stupid your are the most pathetic excuse a owner that i have ever seen now i ask you this
do you want this rubbish to go down because without its Q its rubbish so here is what i think is fair

Give Q A Week Off.. He deserves because you haven't done anything you fat freak

Smile Good Day. Who does the most server updates? certainly not u Clint do you really appreciate the people you have because i don't think you do

the person who adds everything you ask is Q he has no questions when it comes to the server
other people would be to busy to your crappy server without q it's crappy i cant even imagine the server before Q seriously no working skills almost wow that's a good server Not this is the most Stupidest thing i have ever heard and saw with my own eyes on a forum that the owner is dis-respecting someone who does more than you

And who made the client of course Q this should actually be called Q-Scape because he did basically everything

OK let's see who did more without the server that Q made the forums would be nothing

Clint: Made the forum = 1.. point
Q: Added Skills = 2 points fixed glitches without hesitation = 3 points So Q Wins

how pathetic is it that the owner Supposely Clint Lost in helping out the server
than the co

I talk to q on msn and hes mad always because you put to much pressure on him

Clint if Q quitted the server what would you do oh wait you wouldn't have a server because your computer is probably smashed from your fatt butt sitting on it.

You know its true and your wrong and don't be mad at me because http://www.youfail.org

You take to much advantage from Q hes a kid like the rest of us And your making him work like hes in a office

Now if i was Q i would of quit this a long time ago and ip banned u because i would be mad no wonder he is upset because he is tired from working

hes only one person and you treat him like hes a octopus

So What Would You Do?

1. Give Q The Respect And Vacation He Deserves
2. Q Leaves Because Of You And Server Is Ruined

I Think You Know The Proper Decision GOOD DAY Mr.OWNER.CLINT

i heard you demanding to add a bunch of stuff and he argued that he cant add it do you think he can add everything? he is fantastic but no one is perfect and he is just human

So What are you waiting for? Apologize and give the respect and things that he deserves
or have no server at all but like you care Loser

So I Want To Know This Do You Care About Any Of Your Staff Members?
Back to top Go down
Clint Walker
Owner
Owner
Clint Walker

Virgo Posts : 229
Job/hobbies : Bmx, Skating, Games

Skills
Attack: 1
Strength: 1
Defence: 1

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Clint   A Message For Clint I_icon_minitime7/22/2009, 4:24 am

Um first of all i am not fat... lol
Second of all my computer was bought suckish ^_^
Third of all i tell him how much i appreciate his work and that he's doing a good job as much as i can, and The first month i couldn't be on cause my computer was in shop.
And why would i need to apologize to him? What did i do to him, And Q if i did anything tell me.
And i do respect my staff.... ask them Rofl XD who the fuck are you to come in and talk shit?

And Btw Q was going to name Idkscape, Mottoscape because me, but it was taken...
He said that i was the one that inspired him to make the server. but idk if that's true

so after i split off from dragonscape i made Mottoscape the server we wanted to make...
and he was ok with it i guess.

yes I will admit it My server would be nothing without him. there is no doubt to that he has put hard work into this server.

And without the forum we wouldn't have as much people on. maybe like only 10 registered user's
Its not you Q you know that its cause there has to be advertisement or nobody will be on

Oh btw good day in the middle of your message XD

btw.... GOOD DAY
Back to top Go down
https://mottoscape.darkbb.com
Spartan
Epic Noob
Epic Noob
Spartan

Leo Posts : 14
Job/hobbies : Lacrosse. Football. Hiking. Gaming. Screwing Around.

Skills
Attack: -1
Strength: -1
Defence: -1

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Clint   A Message For Clint I_icon_minitime7/22/2009, 8:31 am

alright i dont even know who the hell you are but clint is a great owner who respects all his players and yea q does work but thats his job he enjoys it hes not called a coder for nothing dont you think he wouldnt have signed up for it if it was to much work?? and btw i am a mod on the server and Clint respects me alot so whoever the fuck you are your very mis-informed.

Spartan
Back to top Go down
Charles
Owner
Owner

Cancer Posts : 235
Job/hobbies : Programming, Building Computers

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Clint   A Message For Clint I_icon_minitime7/22/2009, 3:13 pm

fuck that a long port o.O
Back to top Go down
Charles
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Clint   A Message For Clint I_icon_minitime7/22/2009, 3:15 pm

idkscape came centuries before mottoscape... btw we were gonna name it helloscape, but i do as i usually do and lcint a vacation sounds fantastic =]
Back to top Go down
Clint Walker
Owner
Owner
Clint Walker

Virgo Posts : 229
Job/hobbies : Bmx, Skating, Games

Skills

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Clint   A Message For Clint I_icon_minitime7/22/2009, 3:21 pm

you said you were going on a vacation anyways... go ahead
Back to top Go down
fatyo123
Epic Noob
Epic Noob

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Clint   A Message For Clint I_icon_minitime7/22/2009, 8:38 pm

LOL Topic not locked

n i admit i went a bit to far with the fat but Q got his break he deserves

but Clint he adds skills and ur like meh O.o

your not a bad owner at least you go on fourms/game there
i

i just made you not feel like shit Smile!
Back to top Go down
Charles
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Clint   A Message For Clint I_icon_minitime7/22/2009, 11:36 pm

rawfle cool and now whatthehellsonofabitchmotherfuckingpriceofshitassholefuckfuckfuck =]
Back to top Go down
depped
iLove Posting
iLove Posting
depped

Virgo Posts : 126
Job/hobbies : Nm XD

Skills

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Clint   A Message For Clint I_icon_minitime7/26/2009, 8:05 pm

Who the hell you are ? Clint is the better owner i know and your so stupid ......
Back to top Go down
Hey_Kate
Server Mod
Server Mod
Hey_Kate

Taurus Posts : 137

Skills
Attack: C
Strength: E
Defence: R

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Clint   A Message For Clint I_icon_minitime7/26/2009, 8:23 pm

um lol this is so hard to see..
Back to top Go down
depped
iLove Posting
iLove Posting
depped

Virgo Posts : 126
Job/hobbies : Nm XD

Skills

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Clint   A Message For Clint I_icon_minitime7/28/2009, 9:54 am

Cerb its you the owner of hackscape ??
Back to top Go down
Popomat
Admin
Admin
Popomat

Skills
Attack: 99
Strength: 99
Defence: 99

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Clint   A Message For Clint I_icon_minitime7/28/2009, 1:12 pm

wow this needs to be locked =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Message For Clint   A Message For Clint I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Message For Clint
Page 1 of 1