Mottoscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape private server. Owner: Hello Motto

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

=-Major Big Suggestion-=

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jebus Christ
Jebus Christ

Aquarius Posts : 106
Job/hobbies : Professional CandySalesman

Skills
Attack: 99
Strength: 99
Defence: 99

=-Major Big Suggestion-= Empty
PostSubject: =-Major Big Suggestion-=   =-Major Big Suggestion-= I_icon_minitime7/11/2009, 5:30 pm

Im just gonna get right down to the point

I sudgest making the starting place yannile.

Theres a bank, ores, trees, fishing. Theiving, so skills shouldnt be a problem.

In-Depth:

At entrance:
The bank should work.
Unlocking the cages should give 1k and 200 xp for theiving.

Next to cages, there should be men and woman lined up and they drop:
Full Steel
Steel Scim.

The store house by the cage area should have all the shop owners in it lined up.
Upstairs in the store is a chest, which I think should give 2m and a chance to give Dragon armor. Level 80 theive required and gives 1k xp. And you may only take from it every 15 seconds.

The Wizard tower, the 3rd floor portals should lead to a Essesence mining area. With a portal to get back.

On the first floor have level 7 dark wizards. They drop big bones. Plus a chance to drop god staffs.

Second floor. a rune shop (to make space in the store for more shop owners)

The side of the store farthest away from the cages should have Guards in it. They drop:
Magic,Power,Defense Amulets
5k (50% chance)

To the mini-forest behind the wizard tower, should have a couple ghosts in it, they drop:
Full Addy Armor
50k (50%chance)
Big bones

Next, a little farther up, Right in the middle of where flowers are, a nechyael should spawn, dropping:
100k (Everytime)
Dragon Bones
Full dragon armor (Every piece is 10% chance)
Granite Maul (This should be taken out of shops to be a rare, 5% chance)

Then finnaly. You get to where the sandbox is. In front of the sandbox should be a zogre, You must be level 100 to attack. It drops:
Red Key (Will explain later)
Full Dragon (30% chance each piece)
Bezerker helm* + Ring
Archer Helm*
(*Each helm is 35% chance)
Also takes 1 minute to respawn

And there should be lots of heros around the one lonely zogre dropping:
All rune items besides a halberd. Each item 30% chance**

**You may pickpocket them for 10k each time and 600 xp, level 70 theive required.

Then if you go out the doors, there should be a greater demon dropping:
Dragon Armor (40% Chance each piece)
Dragon Bones
Dragon Bow (10% drop)

Now we go all the way back, and the smithing area should have a small furnace that works and same with the anvils in it for smithing. The mine outside yannile should have working rocks too.

Next to the smithing area is a room with a stairs going down. In order to go down it, you must have a Red key.

Under there, to the right, should be fire giants dropping druid robes and 10k
Going even farther there should be a dark beast, that drops:
500 Noted of all types of runes (20% chance)
10 noted dragon bones.
And a green key. (Explain later)

Going back to the entrance to this underground place, to the left there is a monkey bar looking thing, in order to get across you need a green key.

In there, theres a pipe which you should be able to squeeze through. in the room you squeeze into. There should be a ungadulu, dropping:
Blue key (explain later)
Dragon weapons.
Abby Whip

Now behind the bank, and the wall of yannile should be a black demon, it should drop all sorts of crazy cool weapons.

A legends guild teleporter and seers teleporter button should be added.

You use the blue key to get into the legends guild, which you go downstairs, only to see a bunch of bats that drop all the wizard robes (Black&red, Gold and white, and blue, and white, All dropping at 30%)

If you go farther, around the metal fencing should be hell hounds dropping all three main god armors (Zammy, Sara, and Guthix) going farther into a big spacey room, should be a jungle demon, dropping:
300k (50% chance)
Dragon bones
Legends Cape (10% chance)

I also think that all the skills xp rates should go down alot. Well for the ones that need it.

Now. After all that, comes barrows. Which should remain the same, just that you must be level 115 to enter them. This will prevent level 3's with full dharoks. (Make the items un-tradeable)

Then godwars should be 120+ to enter, and all monsters drops all four godswords, and bandos and armdyls armor. (20% chance for all)

Then thats it for all that ^^^

I think the start should change to:

Bronze sword
Wooden Shield

The gnome pilot places should stay the same =)

-Kota
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametips4u.zoomshare.com
Charles
Owner
Owner

Cancer Posts : 235
Job/hobbies : Programming, Building Computers

PostSubject: Re: =-Major Big Suggestion-=   =-Major Big Suggestion-= I_icon_minitime7/11/2009, 5:33 pm

ok make me the codes for it and ill add, btw the magic guild is for staff only u retard... mage tower dnt have portals o.o
Back to top Go down
https://mottoscape.darkbb.com
Jebus Christ
Jebus Christ

Aquarius Posts : 106
Job/hobbies : Professional CandySalesman

Skills
Attack: 99
Strength: 99
Defence: 99

PostSubject: Re: =-Major Big Suggestion-=   =-Major Big Suggestion-= I_icon_minitime7/11/2009, 7:14 pm

Co-Owner Q wrote:
ok make me the codes for it and ill add, btw the magic guild is for staff only u retard... mage tower dnt have portals o.o

I was kinda hoping you would Code it Laughing xD

Oh and there is portals on the third floor, there is four of them. And by a portal to get back, I mean just add one like the one in are current starting place that holds rock crabs, mage bank, green dragons.

And I think the Staffzone should be for staff only and not the magic guild. No use, besides no one can get into the staff zone, without the :: command but they can easily get into yannile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametips4u.zoomshare.com
Clint Walker
Owner
Owner
Clint Walker

Virgo Posts : 229
Job/hobbies : Bmx, Skating, Games

Skills
Attack: 1
Strength: 1
Defence: 1

PostSubject: Re: =-Major Big Suggestion-=   =-Major Big Suggestion-= I_icon_minitime7/12/2009, 7:58 am

Oh yeah theres one teensy weensy problem with all that.... were making it super duper harder to train and get exp....
im super Serial.....
and a reset to all Very Happy lol.
And i dont want this server to reflect other servers
like 5 people lined up to b killed and drop rare shit and a pile load of shop keepers in one spot

i would like it to be like rs :s
Shops are where they are suppose to be
same items or more or less
its going to be a little easier than rs but not much
maybe have like a home for staff and stuff but really.
Back to top Go down
https://mottoscape.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =-Major Big Suggestion-=   =-Major Big Suggestion-= I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=-Major Big Suggestion-=
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mottoscape :: -New Additions- :: Request's And Suggestion's-
Jump to: