A Runescape private server. Owner: Hello Motto
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 To Q

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dro
Chatbox
Chatbox
avatar

Sagittarius Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-07-26
Age : 25
Location : Montana
Job/hobbies : Shopping

PostSubject: To Q   8/12/2009, 1:43 am

How was i a bitch?

I ask for a demotion cuz you were being a dick. When you have a bad day q, you take it out on everyone.

But i didnt ask for ip bann, or a disabled acc.

hmm i think you fucked up.

There is currently 0 players online.

And i might have been being a bitch, why? Cuz my dad is in the hospital, on life support.

But its cool, i tried and was thee best mod i could be. Made logs etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kakashi
Graphics
Graphics
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-07-17
Location : Earth
Job/hobbies : Graphics, video editing, reading

PostSubject: Re: To Q   8/12/2009, 7:24 am

Honestly Dro, yeah you were a bitch. You always are a bitch.
You've proved over, and over again that you are anything but luminary. You claim to be a triumphant, and judicious; but I see no action that proves it. You've muted a few spammers, flamers, yes -- but you've proven to be a horrible corrupt exploitation in the server and staff list. You deceive everyone. About your supposedly Dad on life support; why have we not heard about this before? How can we trust you if your hands are tainted with sins. The clear synopsis is apparent; You are wrong. You've been punished.

Q isn't the on displacing his anger on others; you are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/andrewpasqualle
gionel14
Epic Noob
Epic Noob
avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: To Q   8/12/2009, 10:10 am

i don't reALLY KNOW WHT HAPPPENED but this happened yesdterday? but fro we know you was trying to be the best mod but whn u see a name like this like for example: hjvjbsvjbn
thats a spammer ok but the spammer u saw last time whn he wasent spamming was fooling you but next time try to b a bit more stuff please.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sodapop5001
Epic Noob
Epic Noob


Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: To Q   8/12/2009, 10:20 am

*cough* owned by kakashi*cough
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://booble.co
Popomat
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : New York

Skills
Attack: 99
Strength: 99
Defence: 99

PostSubject: Re: To Q   8/12/2009, 12:37 pm

Kakashi wrote:
Honestly Dro, yeah you were a bitch. You always are a bitch.
You've proved over, and over again that you are anything but luminary. You claim to be a triumphant, and judicious; but I see no action that proves it. You've muted a few spammers, flamers, yes -- but you've proven to be a horrible corrupt exploitation in the server and staff list. You deceive everyone. About your supposedly Dad on life support; why have we not heard about this before? How can we trust you if your hands are tainted with sins. The clear synopsis is apparent; You are wrong. You've been punished.

Q isn't the on displacing his anger on others; you are.

at no point did i see her claim to be both "triumphant" or "judicious" so use normal words and actual quotes next time insult someone. and saying "the clear synopsis is apparent" is quite redundant. and corrupt no, ive seen the people and shes had proof of many of her jails and mutes. and "horrible corrupt exploitation in the server" wtf that doesnt really make sense? seeing as how is it possible to exploit the "staff list" and with proof for her jails/mutes i dont see how shes exploiting anything? maybe a jail or mute here or there. as for being a bitch qs an ass to (he has his moments just as dro) so because q is a bitch at times we should demote him to? i dont suppose that we should start judging everyone and giving them a rank in the server based on who they are? and criticize this for grammer and you fail, because i wasnt trying to be smart i was trying to prove that dro did nothing really wrong and if your going to be smart be 100% correct gramaticly. and like youve never jailed/muted some cause their inoying? everyone has.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sodapop5001
Epic Noob
Epic Noob


Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: To Q   8/12/2009, 12:46 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://booble.co
Popomat
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : New York

Skills
Attack: 99
Strength: 99
Defence: 99

PostSubject: Re: To Q   8/12/2009, 12:50 pm

lol soda
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles
Owner
Owner


Cancer Posts : 235
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 22
Location : AZ
Job/hobbies : Programming, Building Computers

PostSubject: Re: To Q   8/12/2009, 1:47 pm

@ kakashi, i do displace my anger on others and whats this mean o.O? "How can we trust you if your hands are tainted with sins. The clear synopsis is apparent; You are wrong. You've been punished."


And quite frankly its her personal life and she has the right to keep it to her self...

@popomat

didn't understand a word you said



@Dro, it pisses me off when you pretend to be the owner by trying to boss me around, through msn ans whatnot... but you do have a compelling story... I will unipban you if you do promise these two things...

1. Stop trying to boss me around and only help me if i need it...

2. Do not take your anger out, and stop abusing if you are...


And in return I will stop taking my anger out on you and others...

(I will save it for online aircraft in Flight Simulator X)

2. I will unipban, and return you to mod, plus giev u a 2-3 day vacation without demote Very Happy

3. Stop abusing as much... (demoting, modding for 5 secs etc. (Clint loves meh now))

P.S. I am not accusing you of anythign if you are not abusing that is fine...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mottoscape.darkbb.com
Kakashi
Graphics
Graphics
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-07-17
Location : Earth
Job/hobbies : Graphics, video editing, reading

PostSubject: Re: To Q   8/12/2009, 2:05 pm

I did not word that correctly. Her actions proclaimed these things. Yeah, Q is a dick. Right now so are you. I'm being blamed against her, when SHE'S the one who got IP-banned. And thanks grammar police, I messed up a few sentences. Maybe you should take a look at yours. Oh wait, as you've said "It's only the internet". You've compared me to this lousy excuse already. I don't see why you've got the audacity to compare me to her once again. I was told I'm not "socially equip" as this putrid women is. I've heard my good friends, and HER good friends tell me she abuses. She seems to abuse at least one person when she logs on. Soda got erased because of her. She complained because Soda had a 99 runecrafting cape on. She's a smug bitch, which has been proven. And she's socially equip. Pfft. To add insult to injury, she decides to FUCK with Q? It's been proven he has a temper, so why would she go and mess with him? She's not smart, and she's selfish. I am not the bad guy.

Q, it means she's proven to be bad, how can we trust her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/andrewpasqualle
Sodapop5001
Epic Noob
Epic Noob


Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: To Q   8/12/2009, 2:05 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked No affraid Sad Shocked Exclamation No Question Mad Shocked No
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://booble.co
Charles
Owner
Owner


Cancer Posts : 235
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 22
Location : AZ
Job/hobbies : Programming, Building Computers

PostSubject: Re: To Q   8/12/2009, 2:11 pm

@ kakashi not mai fault im in 8th grade >.>

btw thanks for being so nais Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mottoscape.darkbb.com
Dro
Chatbox
Chatbox
avatar

Sagittarius Posts : 56
Join date : 2009-07-26
Age : 25
Location : Montana
Job/hobbies : Shopping

PostSubject: Kakashi   8/12/2009, 2:35 pm

I dont think you have any right to talk? you never on in-game or even try to help any ppl. You just design and get a smooth ride.

Apperently i have been a bitch ever since the day i was hidden.

Before that you were the cooliest person i knew on motto.

Now its like your just a complete ass and you dont even know what happend so i dont think you need to comment so harshly on here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kakashi
Graphics
Graphics
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-07-17
Location : Earth
Job/hobbies : Graphics, video editing, reading

PostSubject: Re: To Q   8/12/2009, 2:42 pm

I'm on constantly. Whenever I am on, you're not on. Nobody else is on when I'm on. I stay on from morning, and I get off in the afternoon; the prime time when people are on the server. These false accusations piss everybody off.

I was disappointed, to be honest. The only reason I had a blow up is because you became all smug, and cocky all of the sudden. THAT'S the reason I am pissed. Not because you got some staff position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/andrewpasqualle
Charles
Owner
Owner


Cancer Posts : 235
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 22
Location : AZ
Job/hobbies : Programming, Building Computers

PostSubject: Re: To Q   8/12/2009, 2:51 pm

:S uhhhhhh no comment? ftw?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mottoscape.darkbb.com
Sodapop5001
Epic Noob
Epic Noob


Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: To Q   8/12/2009, 2:56 pm

im scrwd Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://booble.co
Popomat
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : New York

Skills
Attack: 99
Strength: 99
Defence: 99

PostSubject: Re: To Q   8/12/2009, 3:11 pm

Kakashi wrote:
I did not word that correctly. Her actions proclaimed these things. Yeah, Q is a dick. Right now so are you. I'm being blamed against her, when SHE'S the one who got IP-banned. And thanks grammar police, I messed up a few sentences. Maybe you should take a look at yours. Oh wait, as you've said "It's only the internet". You've compared me to this lousy excuse already. I don't see why you've got the audacity to compare me to her once again. I was told I'm not "socially equip" as this putrid women is. I've heard my good friends, and HER good friends tell me she abuses. She seems to abuse at least one person when she logs on. Soda got erased because of her. She complained because Soda had a 99 runecrafting cape on. She's a smug bitch, which has been proven. And she's socially equip. Pfft. To add insult to injury, she decides to FUCK with Q? It's been proven he has a temper, so why would she go and mess with him? She's not smart, and she's selfish. I am not the bad guy.

Q, it means she's proven to be bad, how can we trust her.

i went grammer police on your ass cause u wanted to sound intelligent using uncommon and big words when u failed at using them. many fo your sentances made little senese as well and dont go grammer police on me cause im not trying to be gramaticly correct
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kakashi
Graphics
Graphics
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-07-17
Location : Earth
Job/hobbies : Graphics, video editing, reading

PostSubject: Re: To Q   8/12/2009, 4:09 pm

Popomat wrote:


i went grammer police on your ass cause u wanted to sound intelligent

"Do you have any proof?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/andrewpasqualle
Popomat
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : New York

Skills
Attack: 99
Strength: 99
Defence: 99

PostSubject: Re: To Q   8/12/2009, 4:17 pm

Kakashi wrote:
Popomat wrote:


i went grammer police on your ass cause u wanted to sound intelligent

"Do you have any proof?"

"Honestly Dro, yeah you were a bitch. You always are a bitch.
You've proved over, and over again that you are anything but luminary. You claim to be a triumphant, and judicious; but I see no action that proves it. You've muted a few spammers, flamers, yes -- but you've proven to be a horrible corrupt exploitation in the server and staff list. You deceive everyone. About your supposedly Dad on life support; why have we not heard about this before? How can we trust you if your hands are tainted with sins. The clear synopsis is apparent; You are wrong. You've been punished.

Q isn't the on displacing his anger on others; you are."

just look at half the words in there. many are used out of context which led me to belive that you are using large complex words in way that they shouldnt be used. I.E. it makes no real sense. ive never heard a smart person call someone Luminaryffs its called bright. its shorter and people understand it. thats possibly the only complex word you use correctly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles
Owner
Owner


Cancer Posts : 235
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 22
Location : AZ
Job/hobbies : Programming, Building Computers

PostSubject: Re: To Q   8/12/2009, 4:26 pm

florescent Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mottoscape.darkbb.com
Kakashi
Graphics
Graphics
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-07-17
Location : Earth
Job/hobbies : Graphics, video editing, reading

PostSubject: Re: To Q   8/12/2009, 4:35 pm

So, there is about 115 words in there. You're claiming 57 of them are "out of context"? Yes, I see ONE sentence in there that you could say is "grammatically incorrect". All words placed in my texts are MEANT to be there for every reason. Whether for content, or firmness.

By the way;

Dictionary.com wrote:
Luminary -- A person who is an inspiration to others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/andrewpasqualle
Charles
Owner
Owner


Cancer Posts : 235
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 22
Location : AZ
Job/hobbies : Programming, Building Computers

PostSubject: Re: To Q   8/12/2009, 4:58 pm

uhhhh ur fat,...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mottoscape.darkbb.com
Popomat
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : New York

Skills
Attack: 99
Strength: 99
Defence: 99

PostSubject: Re: To Q   8/12/2009, 5:02 pm

Dictionary.com wrote:
Luminary -- A person who is an inspiration to others.

thefreedictionary.com wrote:
lu·mi·nar·y (lm-nr)
n. pl. lu·mi·nar·ies
1. An object, such as a celestial body, that gives light.
2. A person who is an inspiration to others.
3. A person who has achieved eminence in a specific field. See Synonyms at celebrity.

and also i apologize for not understanding luminary. btw did anyone else hear dro say she was a person who is a inspiration to others? cause i certainly didnt. and this helps prove my point. words that people cant understand are pointless and create argument though this argument is much more than just that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: To Q   8/12/2009, 5:05 pm

Wow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kakashi
Graphics
Graphics
avatar

Posts : 89
Join date : 2009-07-17
Location : Earth
Job/hobbies : Graphics, video editing, reading

PostSubject: Re: To Q   8/12/2009, 5:08 pm

Kakashi wrote:
You've proved over, and over again that you are anything but luminary


Last edited by Kakashi on 8/12/2009, 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/andrewpasqualle
Popomat
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : New York

Skills
Attack: 99
Strength: 99
Defence: 99

PostSubject: Re: To Q   8/12/2009, 5:10 pm

Kakashi wrote:
Kakashi wrote:
I did not word that correctly. Her actions proclaimed these things.

in what way do they, ive never seen her act like what you described, but i agree with q she does act lik a boss ordering people around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: To Q   

Back to top Go down
 
To Q
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mottoscape :: -Main Forum- :: Chat-
Jump to: