HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Zachary's beasty app for mod/adm O_o or hidden if its possible=]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zachary5150
Epic Noob
Epic Noob

PostSubject: Zachary's beasty app for mod/adm O_o or hidden if its possible=]   8/5/2009, 1:10 am

1. Your name on server.
My name on the server is Zachary.

2. Why do you want to be a.
I would want to be a mod or admin because i know i could do good at keeping the server under control as best as i could when i'm on.

3. What have you done on MottoScape to make it better?
i've been nice to people on the server and will continue to do it. I never freak out and get pissed off at anybody over little things.

4. Have you ever been on any other servers.
Yes i've been mod for a different server once.

5. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owner (optional)
I don't have the ip or the msn of the owner but the site link is doomedscape.tk and there's always staff in their chat box.

6. List people in Mottoscape who would want you as
Erm i don't exactly know who would want me to be a mod or admin on here but ive been nice to everybody on here, I dont want to ask for requests at being mod though.

7. if you have ever broken a rule List it here.
Yes i've broken a rune before haha i think everybody has on accident at the least. I was using bolt racks at the same time as using obby rings, and apperently that glitches you and makes you hit really high dmg, haha and I got jailed but I got my punishment and mined 400 silver ore and jeez you don't even want to know how long that takes.

8. How active are you on this forum?
I'm not exactly that active yet but i can as much as i could if i need to.

9. Please state your msn/aim/or yahoo messenger so i can can Contact you.
my aim name is zachary5150, I'd have to reinstall it because i got rid of it a while ago.

10. What will you do as
If i became mod or admin, i'd help the newcomers by showing them to the shops training areas, and how to do skills.I could also get rid of bot spammers if they came, and shush the people who use offensive language to other players.

11. Do you own a server or owned one?
Nope, i've never owned a server before but i've tried to create one and didnt succeed haha.

12. If you have put ip here.

13. How old are you?
I'm 15 years old

14. How long have you been playing the server for?
I've been playing this server for about a week maybe less

15. Why do you believe you should be
I think that i should be a mod or admin because i know i could do a really good job at doing what im supposed to be doing(the things i've already listed in this thread). Thanks for reading my app, have a good day=]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zachary5150
Epic Noob
Epic Noob

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's beasty app for mod/adm O_o or hidden if its possible=]   8/5/2009, 1:49 am

oh crap i messed up=[ on number seven, i never broke a rune..i broke a rule lol sorry for the typo!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukeconrad
Epic Noob
Epic Noob

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's beasty app for mod/adm O_o or hidden if its possible=]   8/5/2009, 3:42 am

Nice app Zach The staff should consider Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles
Owner
Owner

Cancer Posts : 235
Job/hobbies : Programming, Building Computers

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's beasty app for mod/adm O_o or hidden if its possible=]   8/5/2009, 10:51 am

here u min 500
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mottoscape.darkbb.com
Travis94
Admin
Admin

Gemini Posts : 150
Job/hobbies : Professional Hitman

Skills
Attack: 500
Strength: 500
Defence: 500

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's beasty app for mod/adm O_o or hidden if its possible=]   8/5/2009, 11:17 am

I dont know ive never really noticed you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zachary's beasty app for mod/adm O_o or hidden if its possible=]   

Back to top Go down

Zachary's beasty app for mod/adm O_o or hidden if its possible=]
Page 1 of 1