Mottoscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Runescape private server. Owner: Hello Motto

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Server Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Popomat
Admin
Admin
Popomat

Skills
Attack: 99
Strength: 99
Defence: 99

The Server Rules Empty
PostSubject: The Server Rules   The Server Rules I_icon_minitime7/30/2009, 7:56 pm

Cussing At people Is prohibited

If you Cuss at somebody, saying something like "Fuck you Clint Your such a fag"
First theres a warning.
Do it a second time, and or continue, your muted.

player 1:god fucking damnit this is hard
player 2: go fuck yourself

player 2 would receive a mute because he was cursing at someone. here is another example

Kittys: god i cant stand niggers

Kittys would receive a mute because he even though wasn't talking to a specific player was still using a Racial profanity.

all mutes are to be 24 hours unless otherwise chosen by an administrator.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rule The Wild

ok its very simple. there are no real rules besides one. if you lure you will be jailed for all 500 ore no exceptions. if you team with a person and they kill you who cares? its the wild. DEAL WITH IT. even if you just go to hang out and someone kills and loots you i dont care. its the wild. why were you there anyways besides player killing. all other server rules apply as well.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rule 3:SVI Botting/Spamming

Botting spamming or spamming are cause for a mute. botting will result in boot all and ipban of suspect. and spamming will be mute for 24 hours.

Rule 4:Duping

If you dupe and are caught you will be ipbanned, no exceptions. i ask that before an action is taken that a picture or video is required. thats all. no warning just a nice ip ban.

Rule 5:Respect The Staff

I am getting sick and tired of the Disrespect for staff. first off Admins are there to decide wether or not a person is breaking the rules/enforce the rules/monitor moderators. We are not here to be cussed at and made fun of. Same with Moderators besides the monitoring part. all Disrespect will be cause for a nice jailing and* keyword and a mute until all 500 ore have been mined. and owners are to bee added int this as well. also all staff are to respect one another.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rule 6: If you have any of the staff items listed below give them to a mod or administrator please so there is no reset. thank you
***************************************************************************************************
Section 2'

Rules for the staff

Do not Give out Staff items, even for your friends.
These items are not to be given to Players:
Vesta's Spear
Statius's warhammer
Vesta's Longsword
Morrigan's throwing axe
Perfect ring

It is OK to give out some random items like Flippers and fishbowl helm But make sure you only give out 2 at max preferrably 1 because other staff members could of given them out already, And Only Do this ONCE and ONCE only. this is so that people have something to look forward to getting. Also the same with the Halo items coming out, only 1 of them.

Never Ip for no reason. We have had a incident lately with that. yes they are demoted.
Only Ban if:
They are Luring
If they are doing something very glitchy lol.

Last edited by Popomat on 8/11/2009, 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris

The Server Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server Rules   The Server Rules I_icon_minitime8/11/2009, 6:52 pm

Okay sweet, thanks Popo. Nice job.
Back to top Go down
Jebus Christ
Jebus Christ

Aquarius Posts : 106
Job/hobbies : Professional CandySalesman

Skills
Attack: 99
Strength: 99
Defence: 99

The Server Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server Rules   The Server Rules I_icon_minitime9/1/2009, 4:33 pm

Yes Nice Job.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametips4u.zoomshare.com
Sponsored content

The Server Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Server Rules   The Server Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Server Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mottoscape :: -Main Forum- :: Rules-
Jump to: